Attorney Melissa A. Lanouette
Areas of Experience
• Experience in all aspects of disability law including Social Security
Disability, Accidental Disability Retirement, Workers’ Compensation,
and Public Employee Retirement.
• Experience representing clients across the United States in matters
of Admiralty Law, including Longshore & Harbor Workers' matters.
• Experience in Landlord/Tenant Matters, including rent witholding,
damaged or unsafe property, and health code violations.
• Strong experience and training in Domestic Violence matters, including
restraining orders, harrassment orders, child custody, and divorce.
Professional Background and Education
Attorney Melissa A. Lanouette joined the Law Offices of Morgan J. Gray,
P.C., in September of 2014. Prior to that, she worked at her own firm
specializing in domestic matters and landlord/tenant law. Attorney Melissa
Lanouette graduated with a BA in English from Salem State University.
She then went on to earn her Juris Doctorate in 2012 from Suffolk University
Charitable and Professional Involvement
- Pro-Bono Attorney for the Day in Lowell Housing Court at the Lowell Superior
- Student attorney for the Battered Womens' Advocacy Clinic at Suffolk
University Law School (2011)
- House Manager and Pro-Bono Attorney at Boston Swing [Dance] Central
Office Manager Cathy Miller
Cathy has worked as the Office Manager at the Law Offices of Morgan J.
Gray, P.C., since 2001. With more than a decade of experience, she handles
all matters that come into the office pleasantly and professionally, and
ensures each client feels valuable and understood.